Saturday, November 19, 2011

How much to convert my Dodge Stealth into a convertible?

I have a 1991 Dodge Stealth, and I want it to have a hard top convertible like the 3000GT VR-4 spyder.|||Probably 5 grand.





You'd need to weld up a frame so the unibody doesn't collapse when you cut off the top. Then you'd need all custom gaskets/mounts to get the top to sit correctly and not leak. It's not really worth it on a 17 year old car.|||your thinkin a sawzaw, chainsaws dont eat through metal LOL!

Report Abuse


|||Realisticly it would be cheaper and take less time to buy a 3000gt spyder then put the dodge body parts, emblems and rims on the mitsubishi since they are the same car.





Or find a custom shop which will charge you about 7-8k$|||Too much, go buy a new convertible it will cost less.|||Give me a chainsaw, 10 minutes, and a $100.00 and I'll do that job for you right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment