Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Would a 2005 silver dodge neon sxt w/ a manual transmission be considered a chick car?

My dad bought me this car for my sixteenth birthday. It is a 2005 silver dodge neon sxt with a stick and spoiler and has only 24,000 miles. I am a male and was just wondeing if this is considered a chick car?|||No, I don't think so.|||no not really it's a unisex car guys/girls can both drive it and not took to Butch or feminine|||Not really.|||No it can't. If it was pink or soft blue(baby blue) then I'd say ur screwed, but no Silver is a nuetral color. Trick it out with black custom 17's or 16's give the guy flare to it|||Not a chick car.Maybe if it was pink.|||Wow, and you still talk and live with your dad after getting you that bucket! wow. these types of cars suck! they break down, and have horrible resale values. Plus the quality of the car really sucks, especially the inside which is like the outside, plastic. Also, they are ugly as well. SELL IT get a better car before the value gets lower!|||I sell cars for a living. We laugh at any guy that buys a neon, no matter what color or what options. Yes, we consider it a chick car. Also, horrible re-sale value if you ever want to trade it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment