Saturday, November 19, 2011

How much would a 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 2wd lift kit cost? Do I have to purchase new tires?

I am looking to put a 4 inch lift kit on my 2004 dodge ram 2500 but I don't wanna spend more than $700. If I have to purchase new tires that actually look good, it will put me over the limit for sure or so I am guessing. I appreciate any input whatsoever.|||A 2" leveling kit cost $125? And $100+ to install it.Front end alignment $65. Tire can cost around $200+ Per tire so your over your limit.|||try looking on this web site and just to see if they got any lift kits on sale,the last one i bought and installed cost about 700 not counting the tires so your going to be real close on budget,good luck, http://ranchosuspension.com|||iv seen them for 600 and you do not have to buy new tires but it might look weird with small ones on...

No comments:

Post a Comment