Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How do you go about contacting Dodge regarding a warranty breach?

I need information regarding contacting Dodge regarding a breach of warranty and also how do you seek arbitration and mediation before actually suing them!|||Well let me first off start by saying GOOD LUCK with the sueing part of it.. And the Abritration cause let me tell you they claim to work to help the consumer, but that is a crock of yayaya.. trust me my parents went thru this a few years back.. And they didn't help them at all..


you can only hope that the warrenty is still good..


you probably can contact them thru the place you got the loan from, and go from there? good luck|||Contact Us by Telephone


1-800-992-1997


M-F 8:00AM-5:00PM


Continental Time Zones





Contact Us by Mail:


Dodge Customer Assistance Center


P.O. Box 21-8004


Auburn Hills, MI 48321-8004 Below is the site page for sending them an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment