Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What kind of Dodge Charger should I get?

I would like to get a newly used Dodge Charger, but not sure which one is better (SE, SXT, etc). Also which year should I get? I'm not sure if year actually matters and of course I would like 2010 but I can also settle for a 2008. Oh and I'm considering getting an after market GPS or whatever they are lol how much would that cost or would I be better off just getting a regular GPS and saving my money?





Thanks!|||The SXT model has a 3.5L V6 and the R/T model has a 5.7L Hemi V8. Both of these are great engine choices. The SE has a 2.7L V6 which is too small and underpowered for a heavy car like the charger. I believe that the 2008+ models have a refreshed interior, so they should be nicer inside.





Don't waste your money on an in dash navigation, when you can buy an aftermarket one for about 150 bucks.





Good luck!|||Wait and get the 2011! Car %26amp; Driver did a cover story this month about all the improvements on this car. It is avaiable with or withou the hemi. Much better car than the previous models!|||maybe the solar charger will be good for you,it seems that there are many posting online introduce this charger.|||Eww don't get a Charger. That has to be one of the most bland vehicles on the road. A 4-door Charger. Ugh.|||Dodge hasnt made a real charger since 74. Get the challenger!|||Run with the big boys and get the SRT8. Only way to go!|||yes,I agree with then above opinion,the solar charger is good.|||Get a 69 dude|||as long as its not a six cylinder

No comments:

Post a Comment