Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where are people getting the idea that Dodge will ever remove the Viper from production?

My idiotic Ford-loving friends have recently told me that Dodge will be removing my beloved Viper from production. I, however do not believe it's true, and cannot find an internet source to confirm OR deny this. I'd like to know if this rumor is true.|||there's not been any mention of it either way,i have heard this rumor also,but there's nothing to back it up,i doubt that they,ll drop it anytime soon,im sure we,ll hear about it if they actually decide to do it,they are going to produce it for 2008 this i know for sure,good luck and merry x-mas.check out this site on the viper,,http://www.allpar.com/model/viphist.htm|||enjoyed your comment ,have a good holiday.

Report Abuse


|||According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_Viper , Dodge intends to continue the Viper into the 2008 model year, and introduce a version called the ACR.





I'd say your Ford-loving friends are mistaken.|||I wouldn't mind after what they did to the body in the latest models! It's trying to look more like the new mustang. Give me back my gts-r!|||Check Allpar.com for the latest news and rumors on Chrysler and Jeep products. Several CC anonymous insiders provide updates on all the products. (I am amazed at how much proprietary information is made public.)





Apparently, the Viper will continue thru 2008, but the next-gen model (approx model year 2010) will depend on the market success of 2008 year's sales.





Check the news %26amp; rumors section from the home page. You might need to register to gain full access.





Good luck.|||Who cares? I'm missing something here. Why would you care? They made it for 15 years with no revisions at all, and nobody drives them, so it's not like the supply is going to run out any time, ever.





The 08 was updated, (not that you can tell), so they were at least planning on 3 or 4 more years. Of course that was with different ownership, when that planning was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment