Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What color is best for the Dodge Ram 1500?

Hi I just got my license and i want to get a dodge ram 1500. When I get it I am going to lift it up 3 inches and 33 inch tires on it. Because im planning on offroading it. What would be a good color and an easy color to take care of for it. Please answer as soon as possible.|||in an off road situation the darker the color the more that scratches will show, white will show just as bad, for the best color to hide scratches will be in the grey to silver range.|||Dude, my 97 1500 was maroon and silver, hell I bought 25 cans of flat black from Home Depot and did it myself in about 3 hours and it rocks...you can bet you ain't seen nothing like it. Suits my personality, but might not be for everybody.

Report Abuse


|||Charcoal grey with black racing strips|||red|||black or red|||Black. All trucks and sports cars look better in black.|||Black with red or white pin stripes (I want one!! I want one!!)|||goodness, any color would look good, a 1500 ram is sweet in any color, but to answer your question.....SILVER!!!!!!!!!|||Any colour you want as long as its black|||Tangerine or broze, like on the daytona editions.


Red is excellent also.

No comments:

Post a Comment