Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What car made by Dodge has the same interior as a Mitsubishi Eclipse?

I have a Mitsubishi Eclipse 95 and my interior is pretty bad. Recently I went to a junkyard to look for the interior of my car that includes (dashboard, the 2 front seats and the back seat). I did not find another Eclipse but instead I found a car that said Dodge in the back of it and had the same interior has my Eclipse. ***Note: It only had dodge in the back of it therefore I do not know what car is it. I would like to know which car is it. |||What you saw was the Dodge Avenger. The dashboard is similar with the Eagle Talon and Mitsubishi Eclipse. They were all built in the same plant in Normal, Illinois. They were also built in the same platform. If you can get hold of the parts of the car you saw, you're clear to buy'em if you want. I am sure that the cars have the same dashboard 'coz I have a '95 Eclipse and my friend from work has the '95 Avenger.|||You are thinking of the Dodge Daytona. I bought a Chrysler Laser in the 90's and then later a Mitsubishi Eclipse and I remember reading that they were basically the same car and manufactured from the same company. Here is a site that tells you all about it:


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_Daytona


|||eagle talon|||you should look for Eagle Talon it has same interior as yoyur car :)|||the dodge avenger is what you saw.





the 95-00 dodge avenger,95-97 eagle talon, 95-99 mitsu eclipse and 95-00 chrysler sebring coupe are all related. the sebring and avenger have the same dash, front seats and door panels. the back seats center console and carpet are different. the eagle talon is identical interior wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment