Wednesday, November 16, 2011

How much does it cost to drive 13 miles in a dodge durango?

My iPhone says a job I want is 13.9 miles away and I want to know how much it would cost to drive that far in my dodge durango. And I only work part time because i'm in highschool.|||almost a gallon of gas so what ever gas cost a gallon figure that for the cost of it, its about 2.70 here now,don't know what it is where your at though,good luck.|||Probably, about exactly a gallon of gas, because I'm assuming that will be city driving, and depending on what engine and year your durango is, theres a good chance youll get aroung 14 in the city. Actually, that's probably optimistic of me; if you have the 4.7 L and 2wd then that would probably be about right. but a 4x4 and/or a 5.9, youll probably get 10 in the city. It'll fluxuate either way, so about as much as a gallon of gas is.

No comments:

Post a Comment