Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Dodge truck picks up a bad vibration when on rough highway?

I have a 1994 Dodge 1500 that runs fine, however when at highway speeds, if I hit a rough patch of road, it picks up a very bad vibration. It feels like a tire going down. However all of the tires are fine, and if I pull over, it goes away. It runs fine at speed if the road is smooth, but on rough highway, this problem shows up. I'm sure its in the suspention, but don't know if its most likly a spring or shock or something else. Any info would help.|||the steering linkage starts to oscillate, and the steering damper is not stopping it. get your whole front end checked out for worn parts. any worn part can cause these problems.|||1994, pickup truck, rough road, simple solution: shot shocks.





Also, it's a rough road. It's gonna vibrate the **** out of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment