Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I have a 1988 Dodge Ram 100 series Pickup what is the best way to hook up a radio/setup, bad wire prev owner?

I purchased a Dodge Ram 100 series pickup, everything is running and I love to learn how to do things, but I am not sure how to get the radio going. I have a simple radio in it with one speaker, but it does not pick anything up with no sound. I checked the speaker and it works. I am not sure how to check the antenna or anything, but willing to learn. Any advice where to go and look for this infomation?|||this might help you out

















if your not getting any sound from you stereo then maybe the wires to your speaker arent good try putting some new ones from the back of the stereo to your speakers|||The12volt.com or install-dr.com have wiring and install info as well as forums---I would try another known good radio or buy a cheapie at a junk yard or stereo shop.Or try hooking up the radio in a friends truck to check for antenna problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment