Saturday, November 19, 2011

How to make a 2006 Dodge Charger look good?

So im about to get a 2006 Dodge Charger and I plan on tricking it out. What all kinds of different things should I do to make the car tricked out? I already plan on adding wheels (Rims), tinted windows, lambo doors, and a stereo system. Is there anything else I should do to it or do I have everything covered?|||ENGINE UPGRADES ALL THE WAY. . . . forget the lambo doors . . make that thing crank 600 horses of pure muscle thats what mopars are made for. . not throwing big *** rims on it so it can get broken into and stolen|||dont waste your money on all the tricks. Get a pro-charger supercharger kit and yo uwill have a 600 horsepower car for less then you could do all the rest of that stuff|||Aww, hun... buy a Dodge Charger Daytona and leave it be... why mess with perfection? But if you must, I agree with the person that said to only make engine modifications, bump up the HP.|||If it's the R/T, get the red R/T symbol like the old muscle cars had on the grille, remove the door strips, under-bumper cowl....|||upgrade your engine,put some nice decals on it,get a good lookin body kit

No comments:

Post a Comment