Saturday, November 12, 2011

What is the best place to buy a dodge dakota tonneau cover?

I have a 2006 Dodge Dakota. I would prefer to have a hard cover that locks. Problem is that I am a broke college student and need one as inexpensive as possible. What is the best place to find one for a very very low price. Ebay didn't seem to have much. I dont care if its used, from hong kong, or anything, just cheap. Do you know of any other sites out there that have them for extremely cheap?|||i bough mine off this site,they had a few of those a while back,and they even shipped it also,i paid 150.00 for it used and shipping was almost 70 bucks ,but its a real close color match to my truck,try this place and see what they have.good luck, http://www.partstrain.com/ShopByVehicle/鈥?/a> edit: check on this site just for a good cheap tonneau cover for it,they have those in stock,good luck, http://autopartswarehouse.com|||There are a lot of places to get good deals on tonneau covers. From eBay to your local parts/accessories stores.





www.stylinconcepts.com


www.autotrucktoys.com


www.jcwhitney.com


www.supertruckusa.com and of course www.ebay.com|||Don't buy a tonneau cover without visit TruckAndQuad.com. I got a very good deal there when I bought mine. Right now they feature a new cover from Agri-Cover called Access Tonnosport. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment